The fourth conference was held on 11 December 2019 from 18.00 to 21.00 at the Larissa branch of the EAP, entitled “Developing modern skills for young entrepreneurs”. The event was organised by the DAISSy research team from the Greek Open University as part of the European project “YouBrand – Storytelling and Pitching for Start-up”. (http://youbrand.cku2.eu/en/), funded by Erasmus + European Commission. The event, which was attended by many people, presented modern skills needed by young entrepreneurs of the 21st century, such as improving job placement skills, creating corporate stories, creating short company messages, brand building, crowdfunding, creating a business canvas.
The following lecturers participated in the event coordinated by the University of Thessaly:
- Professor at the Greek Open University, Mr. Achilleas Kameas, a member of DAISSY’s research team: “Working Skills in the 21st Century”,
- Professor at Thessaly University, Mr. Panos Fitsilis: “Project YouBrand and the importance of corporate storytelling.”
- Tina Minaretzi, Electrical Engineer: “Developing strategic thinking as a business ability”,
- Associate Professor at Thessaly University, Mr. Kleanthis Syrakoulis: “Recruitment skills.”
- Professor at the University of Thessaly, Mr. Vassilios Gerogiannis: “Pitching.”
- Young entrepreneurs, Stavros Papatzelos and Alexandros Voliotis “Can the seminar change your life?”
The event ended with the presentation of awards for YouBrand trainees, led by Professor at the Greek Open University and the Director of DAISSy Research Laboratory, Mr. Achilleas Kamera.